2020 Certified Trade Mission to Australia and New Zealand
November 18, 2020
(November 17 US Time)
For all Alternative Asset Fund Managers
One-to-One meetings with pre-qualified investors
HNWI, Family Offices and Institutions
- 350 FAMILY OFFICES
- TOTAL WEALTH OF 350 BILLION DOLLARS
- RANGE IN WEALTH FROM 12 B TO 200 B
- SECOND GENERATION SFO HEADS INVESTING IN VC, PE & TECH
- AUSTRALIA’S ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENT ASSETS RANKED AS FOURTH LARGEST IN THE WORLD
- 166B IN DIRECT INFRASTRUCTURE FUNDS
- 64B IN REAL ESTATE FUNDS
- 22.8 B IN HEDGE FUNDS
- 9.2 B IN REAL ASSETS
- 7.4B IN PRIVATE EQUITY FUNDS OF FUNDS
- 2.9 B ILLIQUID CREDIT
- 2.1B PRIVATE EQUITY FUNDS
Minimum of forty one-on-one personal meetings with leading institutions and family offices in ustralia and New Zealand
Focused, structured, organized
Pre-arranged virtual one-to-one private meetings
Certified by the U.S. Department of Commerce
No placement agency fees or commissions
Full LP contact information and background provided to GPs prior to all meetings
Promotion of your firm to 150+ local institutional investors, single- and multi-family offices
What are the cost benefits of participating in Trade Missions?
“Overall, it was excellent. The trade mission was well planned, well organized and delivered value for the money.”
– Fernando Bensuaski, CFO, Chenco Holdings
- Without the trade mission format it would be impossible to set up 40 LP meetings in one day with pre-qualified potential LPs. It would require multiple days and multiple trips. This is a major benefit in terms of dollars, time, and energy saved.
- The same level of meetings would probably require a minimum of two to three trips to meet the same number of high-level people. These additional trips alone are equivalent to or will cost more than the Trade Mission in terms of airfare and hotel.
- A placement agent would also charge you a commission on your earned management fee and on your performance fee. There are no commissions charged on ANY investments you receive during the Trade Mission.
- There is a cost in time and energy involved in identifying prospects, securing contact info, contacting the prospects, convincing them to meet and then coordinating the schedule in an efficient manner. The Trade Mission takes place on one day. This is a major advantage and a significant save in time, expense and opportunity cost. As we all know, “Time is Money”.
LP Participant Profile
Australian LPs will be invited by the US Embassy in Canberra. We expect strong attendance from more than forty highly qualified pension funds and insurance companies, banks, single- and multi-family offices, wealth management advisors, and high net worth individuals that either have an exposure to US alternative assets or have expressed an interest in doing so in the future. This Certified Trade Mission will provide you the opportunity for one-on-one virtual private meetings with each LP in attendance. Seven Hundred LPs have been identified as potential Australian Institutional and family office attendees. The LP list will be qualified further once the U.S. delegation is selected to ensure compatibility with the U.S. Funds attending.
November 18, 2020
11:00 am - 3:00 pm(November 17, 4-8 pm PST, 7-11 pm US EST)
Virtual one-on-one meetings. Members of the U.S. delegation will meet one-on-one with each investment professional from the leading Australian and New Zealand institutions, insurance companies, pension funds, and family offices. Each attendee will meet with each LP. Meetings will be approximately twenty minutes long.
*The government of the United States, particularly the US Department of Commerce and the US Embassy is not involved in selecting or recruitment for this mission. Such selection and recruitment is strictly left to the mission organizer. The US and foreign commercial service supports the goals of this event but does not endorse the specific products or views of the participating organization.
Attendance is by invitation only. The quantity of fund manager participation is strategically limited to maximize the level of overall access and one on one meeting opportunities with our foreign institutional investor attendees. Since space is limited, we encourage you to register immediately to reserve your spot.
Please email email@example.com for information on the fees to attend.
Included in your certified trade mission fee are the following:
Complete Conference program including one on one meetings arranged with Australia’s and New Zealand's leading institutional investors and family offices
Distribution of your materials to Institutions prior to the Trade Mission.
One-on-One virtual meetings arranged with investors upon registration
Complete LP information provided one week prior to the Trade Mission
No accommodations — Virtual Trade Mission
The cancellation policy is as follows:
60 days or more: Refund of 75% of full Payment
59-30 Days: 10% refund
Less than 30 days: No refund