2021 Certified Trade Mission to Mexico City
October 6, 2021 – October 7, 2021
For all Alternative Asset Fund Managers
One-to-One meetings with pre-qualified investors
HNWI, Family Offices and Institutions
One-on-one meetings with Mexican investors.
An opportunity to meet Mexican Institutional limited partner investors from the largest insurance companies, pension funds, private family offices and private wealth managers. Attendees will predominantly be Family Offices and Multi Family Offices who have all made prior investments into U.S. Alternative Asset Funds
Opportunities for intimate interaction between U.S. GPs and Mexican LPs
Introduce & promote U.S. PE, infrastructure, real estate and VC Funds to Mexican LPs
What are the cost benefits of participating in Trade Missions?
“Extremely productive day – high quality LPs and clear business potential.”
~Ned Stiker, CFO, Cortland Partners
- Without the trade mission format, it would be impossible to set up 20-30 LP meetings in one day with pre-qualified potential LPs. It would require multiple days and multiple trips. This is a major benefit in terms of dollars, time and energy saved.
- The same level of meetings would probably require a minimum of two to three trips to meet the same number of high-level people. These additional trips alone are equivalent to or will cost more than the Trade Mission in terms of airfare and hotel.
- A placement agent would also charge you a commission on your earned management fee and on your performance fee. There are no commissions charged on ANY investments you receive during the Trade Mission.
- There is a cost in time and energy involved in identifying prospects, securing contact info, contacting the prospects, convincing them to meet and then coordinating the schedule in an efficient manner. The Trade Mission takes place on one day and all the LPs come to your hotel. This is a major advantage and a significant save in time, expense and opportunity cost. As we all know, "Time is Money".
LP Participant Profile
Fifteen of the largest Insurance companies and Pension Funds
October 6, 2021
3:00 pmCheck in at the JW Marriott Hotel
October 7, 2021
8:30 am - 9:00 amRegistration of LP & GP attendees and light breakfast
9:00 am - 12:30 pmOne-on-one meetings: Members of the U.S. delegation will meet one on one with each investment professional from the leading Mexico institutions, insurance companies, pension funds and family offices. Each attendee will meet with each Mexican LP in a one to one meeting.
12:30 pm - 1:30 pmLunch
1:30 pmTrade Mission ends; check out and departure.
*The government of the United States, particularly the US Department of Commerce and the US Embassy is not involved in selecting or recruitment for this mission. Such selection and recruitment is strictly left to the mission organizer. The US and foreign commercial service supports the goals of this event but does not endorse the specific products or views of the participating organization.
Attendance is by invitation only. The quantity of fund manager participation is strategically limited to maximize the level of overall access and one on one meeting opportunities with our foreign institutional investor attendees. Since space is limited, we encourage you to register immediately to reserve your spot.
Please email email@example.com for information on the fees to attend.
Included in your certified trade mission fee are the following:
Deluxe accommodations: One night at the JW Marriott Hotel Mexico City
Executive Room with breakfast
Breakfast, lunch and snacks on Thursday, October 7, 2021
Dedicated on site team for you while in Mexico
Complete Conference program including one-on-one meetings arranged with Mexico’s leading institutional investors and family offices
Distribution of your materials to Institutions prior to the Trade Mission
Complimentary local telephone calls
- Open: 24 hours 7 days a week
- Private access floor
- Complimentary food:
- – Continental breakfast
- – midday snack
- – hors d’oeuvres
- – dessert
- – late night snack
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages
The cancellation policy is as follows:
Within 30 days of registration: 75% refund
31-60 days after registration: 50% refund
More than 60 days after registration: No refund