2021 Virtual Certified Trade Mission to The UK
Investors from London, Scotland, Wales and the Entire UK
May 12, 2021
For all Alternative Asset Fund Managers
One-to-One meetings with pre-qualified investors
HNWI, Family Offices, Institutions and Sovereign Wealth Funds
Minimum of 40 virtual meetings with the UK leading institutions and family offices
Includes Investors from all regions of the UK as this is a virtual event
Focused, structured, organized and pre-arranged private meetings
Certified by the U.S. Department of Commerce and organized in partnership with the U.S. Department of Commerce and the U.S. Embassy in the UK
No placement agency fees or commissions
Full LP contact information and background provided to GPs prior to all meetings
Promotion of your firm to 40+ local institutional investors, and single and multi-family offices
What are the cost benefits of participating in Trade Missions?
I thought the Trade Mission was one of the most unique fundraising assets I’ve ever seen. The ability to have 50+ warm leads provided over the course of 1 day is phenomenal. It would have been impossible for our fund to have done anything like this ourselves and I doubt any financial service organizations could have provided a stronger group. I would highly recommend the Trade Mission, not just because the quantity of potential investors but the quality of investors.
– Maxx Bricklin, Principal, Bold Capital Partners
- Without the trade mission format, it would be impossible to set up forty LP meetings in one day with pre-qualified, potential LPs. It would require multiple days and multiple trips. This is a major benefit in terms of dollars, time and energy saved.
- The same level of meetings would probably require a minimum of two to three trips to meet the same number of high-level people. These additional trips alone are equivalent to or will cost more than the Trade Mission in terms of airfare and hotel.
- A placement agent would also charge you a commission on your earned management fee and on your performance fee. There are no commissions charged on ANY investments you receive during the Trade Mission.
- There is a cost in time and energy involved in identifying prospects, securing contact info, contacting the prospects, convincing them to meet and then coordinating the schedule in an efficient manner. The Trade Mission takes place on one day and virtually. This is a major advantage and a significant save in time, expense and opportunity cost. As we all know, "Time is Money".
LP Participant Profile
LP PARTICIPANT PROFILE
The LPs will consist of the leading HNWI, Single Family Offices, Multi Family Offices and Institutions from across the UK.
Each U.S. Fund Manager will have a virtual private room where he will be the only GP in the room and will meet virtually with the LPs. Each GP will receive an Ebook one week ahead of the Trade Mission with full contact and background information on each LP they will be meeting. They will meet with every LP in attendance in twenty-minute speed dating sessions.
May 12, 2021
7:45 am EST
12:45 pm London Time
Log on to the online platform and register
8:00 am - 1:00 pm EST
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm London Time
Virtual Meetings with LPs
One-on-one meetings: Members of the U.S. delegation will meet in one-on-one meetings with Investment Professionals from UK's Institutional investors, family offices and high net worth individuals.
*The government of the United States, particularly the US Department of Commerce and the US Embassy is not involved in selecting or recruitment for this mission. Such selection and recruitment is strictly left to the mission organizer. The US and foreign commercial service supports the goals of this event but does not endorse the specific products or views of the participating organization.
Attendance is by invitation only. The quantity of fund manager participation is strategically limited to maximize the level of overall access and one on one meeting opportunities with our foreign institutional investor attendees. Since space is limited, we encourage you to register immediately to reserve your spot.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on the fees to attend.
Included in your certified trade mission fee are the following:
Trade Mission program on May 12, 2021
Complete conference program including one on one meetings arranged with the UK, Scotland and Wales' leading Institutional and Family Office investors
Distribution of your materials to Institutions prior to the Trade Mission
Complete LP information book received one week prior to the Trade Mission
No accommodations – Virtual Trade Mission
The cancellation policy is as follows:
Within 30 days of registration: 75% refund
31-60 days after registration: 50% refund
More than 60 days after registration: No refund