2021 Virtual Certified Trade Mission to The UK & Europe
Investors from the UK, Western & Northern Europe
May 12, 2021
For all Alternative Asset Fund Managers
One-to-One meetings with pre-qualified investors
HNWI, Family Offices, Institutions and Sovereign Wealth Funds
Minimum of 40 virtual meetings with the UK leading institutions and family offices
Includes Investors from the UK, Western & Northern Europe as this is a virtual event
Focused, structured, organized and pre-arranged private meetings
Certified by the U.S. Department of Commerce and organized in partnership with the U.S. Department of Commerce and the U.S. Embassy in the UK
No placement agency fees or commissions
Full LP contact information and background provided to GPs prior to all meetings
Promotion of your firm to 40+ local institutional investors, and single and multi-family offices
What are the cost benefits of participating in Trade Missions?
I thought the Trade Mission was one of the most unique fundraising assets I’ve ever seen. The ability to have 50+ warm leads provided over the course of 1 day is phenomenal. It would have been impossible for our fund to have done anything like this ourselves and I doubt any financial service organizations could have provided a stronger group. I would highly recommend the Trade Mission, not just because the quantity of potential investors but the quality of investors.
– Maxx Bricklin, Principal, Bold Capital Partners
- Without the trade mission format, it would be impossible to set up forty LP meetings in one day with pre-qualified, potential LPs. It would require multiple days and multiple trips. This is a major benefit in terms of dollars, time and energy saved.
- The same level of meetings would probably require a minimum of two to three trips to meet the same number of high-level people. These additional trips alone are equivalent to or will cost more than the Trade Mission in terms of airfare and hotel.
- A placement agent would also charge you a commission on your earned management fee and on your performance fee. There are no commissions charged on ANY investments you receive during the Trade Mission.
- There is a cost in time and energy involved in identifying prospects, securing contact info, contacting the prospects, convincing them to meet and then coordinating the schedule in an efficient manner. The Trade Mission takes place on one day and virtually. This is a major advantage and a significant save in time, expense and opportunity cost. As we all know, "Time is Money".
- Founder of Cohen Brothers, an international fund placement agent, raising capital for the global alternative investment fund management industry since 2007.
- DWS Investments France & Deutsche Asset Management France CEO, asset management companies of the Deutsche Bank group, with € 10 billion AUM & 50 people, from 2003 to 2006
- Director & Executive Board Member of J. Henry Schroder & Co. (London), Director of Schroder Investment Management International (London) & Schroder France SAS from 1994 to 2003
- Board Member of Galileo, a SPAC listed on the New York Stock Exckange & Association Française de Gestion, the French asset management professional association (back in 2003 to 2006)
- Graduate from Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales (HEC) in 1982
- Regulated directly or indirectly by the FCA, AMF & SEC
Mr. Korosh Farazad – Respected Founder and Chairman of Farazad Group & CEO of Farazad Investments Hong Kong, is renowned within the industry as a pioneer on several fronts. Over the years, he has established a strong platform within the banking industry. He was awarded by the IAIR Awards as the ‘CEO of the Year for Structured Finance Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA)’ 2015, and awarded with the ‘Best Structured Finance Company 2015’, by European CEO. Recently, Farazad Investments was awarded by CFI.co ‘Best Private Equity Real Estate Group Global 2020’.
His unique approach has been at the forefront to the firm’s success and paved the way for international recognition from regulatory bodies, who actively seek out his expertise. It is this transparent approach to financing and creative thinking, which introduced an award-winning in-house financing formula.
Mr. Farazad’s unrivaled knowledge of International Banking, Finance and the understanding of Investments catapulted the core of the business in the late nineties, in facilitating medium-to-large scale structured financing for major projects worldwide.
Mr. Farazad established Farazad Advisory Limited in the United Kingdom in the fourth quarter of 2015, which further expands the brand across the five Continents. Farazad Advisory Limited provides professional and structured guidance on a variety of mixed-use real estate investment opportunities with a strong focus on hospitality available in the United Kingdom and overseas markets. Other services include consultancy services, in-depth market analysis and feasibility reports.
Mr. Farazad is also Vice Chairman (Non-Executive) of a Swiss UHNW Family Office Group and Founding Member of the Board for Trinity Hospitality Group, which specialises in acquiring underperforming hotels across United Kingdom, Europe and North America.
Tatum is the Founder and Managing Partner of Tatum Goodman & Associates, a boutique investment banking and financial brokerage and consulting firm based in Israel that specialises in global and strategic financial investments.
With over 20 years of experience spanning over a variety of industries and brokering, as well as various aspects of the business including but not limited to Intellectual Property Law and Commercial Law, Tatum has a deep understanding of what is required of a business to survive, grow, and build revenue. Her extensive strong network of global strategic partners, has given Tatum the insight and intuition into how to create unparalleled opportunities for existing businesses, exclusive portfolio of investors, such as private equity, investment banking, family offices, venture capital, debt financing, negotiations, alternative investments, entrepreneurs, joint ventures, license transactions, M&A and start-ups working internationally in Israel, United States, Europe, Dubai and the Middle East, Australia, Canada, and South Africa. She has contributed to the explosive growth of Israel’s technology development, forming vigorous international interest in such technologies, as well as the proliferation of start-up and mature Fortune 500 companies, with traction across multiple industries, in Israel and around the globe. This has helped her to develop further disruptive technologies, and provide boutique investment banking and financial advisory operations, making her first choice when it comes to investing in your business’s future.
At Tatum Goodman & Associates, we deal with our investors’ needs according to their strategy and their focus, to provide appropriate opportunities. At Tatum Goodman & Associates we are about breaking boundaries and disrupting the norm when it comes to finding solutions for our clientele.
LP Participant Profile
LP PARTICIPANT PROFILE
The LPs will consist of the leading HNWI, Single Family Offices, Multi Family Offices and Institutions from across the UK.
Each U.S. Fund Manager will have a virtual private room where he will be the only GP in the room and will meet virtually with the LPs. Each GP will receive an Ebook one week ahead of the Trade Mission with full contact and background information on each LP they will be meeting. They will meet with every LP in attendance in twenty-minute speed dating sessions.
May 12, 2021
7:45 am EST
(12:45 pm London Time)
Log on to the online platform and register
8:00 am - 11:30 am EST
(1:00 pm - 4:30 pm London Time)
Virtual Meetings with LPs
One-on-one meetings: Members of the U.S. delegation will meet in one-on-one meetings with Investment Professionals from UK's Institutional investors, family offices and high net worth individuals.
*The government of the United States, particularly the US Department of Commerce and the US Embassy is not involved in selecting or recruitment for this mission. Such selection and recruitment is strictly left to the mission organizer. The US and foreign commercial service supports the goals of this event but does not endorse the specific products or views of the participating organization.
Attendance is by invitation only. The quantity of fund manager participation is strategically limited to maximize the level of overall access and one on one meeting opportunities with our foreign institutional investor attendees. Since space is limited, we encourage you to register immediately to reserve your spot.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on the fees to attend.
Included in your certified trade mission fee are the following:
Trade Mission program on May 12, 2021
Complete conference program including one on one meetings arranged with the UK, Scotland and Wales' leading Institutional and Family Office investors
Distribution of your materials to Institutions prior to the Trade Mission
Complete LP information book received one week prior to the Trade Mission
No accommodations – Virtual Trade Mission
The cancellation policy is as follows:
Within 30 days of registration: 75% refund
31-60 days after registration: 50% refund
More than 60 days after registration: No refund