2023 Certified Trade Mission to Hong Kong
June 7, 2023 – June 9, 2023
For all Alternative Asset Fund Managers
One-to-One meetings with pre-qualified investors
HNWI, Family Offices and Institutions
June 7-9, 2023
One-on-one meetings with Hong Kong investors
An opportunity to meet Hong Kong institutional limited partner investors from the largest insurance companies and pension funds as well as high net worth individuals and heads of family offices.
A forum to exchange ideas and strategies with Hong Kong investors, other U.S.-based fund managers, and policy-makers from both Hong Kong and the United States.
Opportunities for intimate interaction between U.S. GPs and Hong Kong LPs
Promote U.S. PE, VC and Hedge Funds
Introduce U.S. PE, VC and Hedge Funds to Hong Kong LPs
What are the cost benefits of participating in Trade Missions?
I thought the Trade Mission was one of the most unique fundraising assets I’ve ever seen. The ability to have 50+ warm leads provided over the course of 1 day is phenomenal. It would have been impossible for our fund to have done anything like this ourselves and I doubt any financial service organizations could have provided a stronger group. I would highly recommend the Trade Mission, not just because of the quantity of potential investors but the quality of investors.
– Maxx Bricklin, Principal, Bold Capital Partners, LP
- Without the trade mission format, it would be impossible to set up 40-50 LP meetings in one day with pre-qualified potential LPs. It would require multiple days and multiple trips. This is a major benefit in terms of dollars, time and energy saved.
- The same level of meetings would probably require a minimum of two to three trips to meet the same number of high-level people. These additional trips alone are equivalent to or will cost more than the Trade Mission in terms of airfare and hotel.
- A placement agent would also charge you a commission on your earned management fee and on your performance fee. There are no commissions charged on ANY investments you receive during the Trade Mission.
- There is a cost in time and energy involved in identifying prospects, securing contact info, contacting the prospects, convincing them to meet and then coordinating the schedule in an efficient manner. The Trade Mission takes place on one day and all the LPs come to your hotel. This is a major advantage and a significant save in time, expense and opportunity cost. As we all know, "Time is Money".
to be released…
LP Participant Profile
The LP’s will consist of the leading HNWI, Single Family Offices, Multi Family Offices, Insurance companies, Pension Funds, University Foundations and other allocators. Over ninety-five percent of the attendees are the principal decision makers and include the CIO, CEO, Principal or Founder.
You receive an eBook one week prior to the Trade Mission with one page on each LP which includes all their contact information, background, personal bios, and focus of allocations.
The Trademissions.org team works together with local leading Financial Executives to recruit the appropriate LPs for you to meet who are interested in your specific asset class.
June 7, 2023
3:00 pmCheck in at the Grand Hyatt Hotel
6:00 pmU.S. Embassy sponsored LP-GP Networking Reception
June 8, 2023
12:00 pm - 1:00 pmBuffet Networking Lunch with LP's
1:00 pm - 5:00 pmMembers of the US delegation will meet in one on one meetings with investment professionals from Hong Kong’s institutional investors and family offices
5:00 pmCocktail Party with the LP’s Informal networking
*The government of the United States, particularly the US Department of Commerce and the US Embassy is not involved in selecting or recruitment for this mission. Such selection and recruitment is strictly left to the mission organizer. The US and foreign commercial service supports the goals of this event but does not endorse the specific products or views of the participating organization.
Attendance is by invitation only. The quantity of fund manager participation is strategically limited to maximize the level of overall access and one on one meeting opportunities with our foreign institutional investor attendees. Since space is limited, we encourage you to register immediately to reserve your spot.
Please email email@example.com for information on the fees to attend.
Included in your certified trade mission fee are the following:
Deluxe accommodations: Two nights at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in a Deluxe Room
Breakfast on June 8th and June 9th
All food and beverage during the meeting portion
Networking Reception on June 7th with the U.S. Embassy
Lunch on June 8th
Networking Cocktail Party with the LP’s on June 8th
Dedicated on site team for you while in Hong Kong
Complete Conference program including one on one meetings arranged with Hong Kong’s leading LP investors.
eBook with full information on all LP attendees.
Your Fund information distributed to all attendees
Assistance with Follow-Up with Investors
Check In: Wednesday, June 7, 2023
Check Out: Friday, June 9th, 2023
Grand Hyatt Hotel
1 Harbour Road, Hong Kong
+852 2588 1234
The cancellation policy is as follows:
Within 30 days of registration: 75% refund
31-60 days after registration: 50% refund
More than 60 days after registration: No refund